sexta-feira, 1 de março de 2013

Presentation

Hi

Since this is my first post, I will start with a short biography and explain in an easy way what you should expect from this blog.

Well, my name is Pedro Marques, i'm 20 years old and I'm studying Biomedical Engineering at University of Coimbra. Last year, I got interested in electronics and robotics, so I bought a physical kit with Arduino and some other stuff from eBay and began to follow some basic diy tutorials (do it yourself).
After that I thoutght: "yeah.. This is nice, but it would be nicer if I had some sort of motivation to do more and more.. So I decided to create this blog..
From now on, I will try to do one tutorial per week, so that you can follow what kind of robotics I'm doing at home..
Of course it will always be open-source tutorials, so I will make my own version of it and post here!

I hope you enjoy it and try it yourselves ! ;)


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário